Friday, November 30, 2012

The end (of the 2012 season)

Well, I think this is a good place to stop for the 2012 season.   Shortly after starting the blog, I found this site that will convert a blog to a photo book.  What a great idea!  I don't have any kind of diary or journal, so this is a rare opportunity for me to permanently record at least one aspect of my life as a 31 year old.    

The next two posts are going to just be reprints of the two permanent pages on the blog (2012 Garden Timeline & Currently in the Garden).  This is so I have them in the book for future reference.  

In 2011, I kept all of my garden notes in Google docs, but this blog format has been a really fun experience and a great way for me to share my gardening trials and tribulations with the people who are interested.

As the gardening started to wind down this year, I moved on to my next big woodworking project.   I'm going to make a king size bed frame for our bedroom.  I have been toying with the idea of recording some of that here, but am not 100% sure yet.

What I will definitely start to include in the next few months, are my plans for 2013!  The growing season this far south is amazing.  We still get a winter, but I'll be starting seeds for the next season in roughly 3 months.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment