Friday, February 1, 2013

Sq Ft

I have not posted in a while, mainly because there has not been much gardening activity happening.  But it is also because my file server is down, which means I have not transferred the pictures on my camera to the computer for over a month now.   

I have been doing a lot of garden planning in my head however, and I am actually going to start some seeds this weekend (leek, parsley, cosmos, lettuce, kale, and maybe some others).  

But, the main reason I wanted to post was because I did some SQ FT calculations a few weeks ago, and I wanted to record them before I forget.  So here they are:

Bed 1: 15x4 = 60 sq ft
Bed 2: 15x3.5 = 52.5 sq ft
Bed 3: 11.5x3 = 34.5 sq ft
Bed 4: 7x2.5 = 17.5 sq ft
Herb:  9.5x4.5 = 42.75 sq ft


Main Garden: 114 sq ft
Herb Garden: 42.75 sq ft

Total in the back: 157  sq ft

This does not include:
The flower bed in the back against the wood fence,
The sweet potato pots
The window planters that I am going to use for beas and cucumbers
The flower bed in the front

No comments:

Post a Comment